Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hovercraft

I just want to say, that hovercraft are awesome.
Seriously, what's not to love about them? They can travel on almost any terrain, and they are as noisy and dangerous as motorbikes. That means they are cool.

When I was younger, I was determined to build a hovercraft. In fact, I spent a lot of my school days doodling concepts in the margins of my books. Unfortunately, I lacked the skills, tools and funding to achieve anything more.
It's just occurred to me that soon I might just have those three things, all at once. Uni's looking more exciting every day!

P.S. I was just struck by an urge to find out the right way to say "My hovercraft is full of eels" in Hungarian:
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
I'm sure that will come in handy someday.

No comments: